View Single Post

Old 12-08-2022, 11:28 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickToYourGuns45 View Post
Was just listening to BJ radio waiting for the announcement of this weeks show, and they had Hugh doing his song picks. He had some really great choices and it seems that the band has been doing a deep dive into the catalogue based on some of his comments. Thought his choices were interesting. Have listed them below with some of his commentary if anyone is interested.

NEXT 100 YEARS – Tico told him to check it out. Wants to play it live again.

ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING – Was really impressed by the playing on this song. Misses playing it live.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME – Once of his favourite forgotten ballads.

I AM – Thinks this is a gem on HAND. Looks forward to playing it live again one day.

NOVOCAINE – Was a bitch to play in the studio and live. But loves the song.

IN THESE ARMS – KTF record is full of some of his favourite bass lines. This one is his fave from the album.

SOMETHING FOR THE PAIN – Played lots on the These Days tour and has since been forgotten. Hopes to bring it out live again as it is great to play.

BORN TO BE MY BABY – Fan and band favourite. Loves the bass in this song.

LIE TO ME – Holds a special place in his memory. Loves the intro and is one of those songs where Jon was able to pull amazing lyrics out of nowhere.

THICK AS THIEVES – Hugh’s wife's favourite BJ song. His wife feels that it best captures their relationship.
Wow, this sounds super interesting! Cool choices! Is it possible anyone recorded this for us who can't listen to Bon Jovi Radio? I would love hear it!

Last edited by DryCounty; 12-08-2022 at 11:31 PM..