View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 09:05 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolai View Post
Actually I have but I couldn't give a crap if you don't believe me. I PURCHASED These Days Special Edition in 1996 with Fields Of Fire on, owned very CD single released in the UK until circa 2005 when Bon Jovi's CD singles were shite with 1 live track of the same song.

And haven't you just said you've downloaded it but won't buy it? Guaranteed you won't be the only one. Get off your high horse.
It's not a matter of me questioning as to whether you do own the stuff you say you own. Even if you did buy everything released in the U.K. there's still stuff out there that was never released in your country, yet I am pretty sure of you downloaded. Starting All Over Again was never released on CD in the U.K., for instance.

And yeah, I said I downloaded it but won't buy it. Because I think it's shit. I wouldn't have bought it would I not have downloaded it either. This makes no difference to the current situation of record companies and sales going down the drain. I am sure there's people that will download it, keep it, listen to it yet won't buy it, but you won't find them on a Bon Jovi messageboard. Therefore condemning people on here is rather pointless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan