View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 02:28 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan View Post
Jesus, then get lost and go jerk off on the Bowie message board. Man, I get being negative about some things, but you don't like ANYTHING the band has done at all recently.
My very same thoughts. Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolai View Post
I condem every person who has been downloading it illegally. You people are contributing to the music industry going the way it is. I have never illegally downloaded an official purchase. I have bought every Bon Jovi album I own.

I just think its a bit sad and pathetic that people cannot wait a few days, and as Rdkopper says, make a proper judgement of the finished article in perfect quality. Some people just have no patience at all. If the finished article sucks, then that's fine. We'd have given it chance. But people passing judgement on some ropey download is fallible. You only have to wait a few more hours!
I've downloaded every single Bon Jovi album and now I have every one of them original and even two or three different editions of each one and... I'm ****ing up music industry? I download it, and then buy it, I don't get the big deal, they're getting my money anyway.
And also, the music industry last year had record earns, they earned more than any year before EVER, so if the industry is going like this because of me they should thank me.
Also, when you say "in perfect quality", the album is out in Australia, you can download it in FLAC (a.k.a: CD Quality).
And also, you're suggesting to use YouTube to search for songs instead of download them: most of the songs uploaded there (the ones that aren't of officials accounts) are as pirates as the leaked copy, and when you see something on YouTube it downloads for a time in your hard drive, so it's pretty much the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNickel View Post
Anti piracy people are usually people who don't have a clue how to download and they pretend they're some kind of moral saint.
Aaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen .

(+ Santiago 09/24/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/26/2013 | Buenos Aires 09/16/2017)
These Days!