View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJovi View Post
Well I don't think you belong on a Bon Jovi forum to be honest. You clearly have musical tastes that are very different to the type of person who likes Bon Jovi or you hold the band in such low esteem that you really shouldn't waste your time here.

The original point was that most Bon Jovi fans wouldn't buy an album of Bon Jovi covering One Direction. Given that most Bon Jovi fans would disagree with your opinion of 1D completely, I still stand by that.
I would argue that your (as well as several others on this forum) musical taste is extremely limited and shallow.

Yes, I love Taylor Swift. But I also listen to music from Iron Maiden to Of Monsters and Men to Norah Jones to Aerosmith and Bad Company to Savage Garden, Coldplay or Oasis. Or Will Smith (Yeah I dig that) and Transit or even some Jay Z and Kanye West. I also like a lot of underground dubstep.

I am not *limited* and therefore I can find good music everywhere. This is NOT good music and I am not any less of a Bon Jovi fan because I think this album is a pile of poop. I liked Lost Highway. I liked Crush. I liked the boxset. I don't belong on a Bon Jovi forum? Pfffft. I love the band and would put them in my top 3 favorite bands of all time. Why then would I not belong on a Bon Jovi forum if I don't like every thing they piss out?