View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 05:58 PM
The Distance

Send a message via ICQ to Iceman Send a message via MSN to Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJovi View Post
Well I don't think you belong on a Bon Jovi forum to be honest. You clearly have musical tastes that are very different to the type of person who likes Bon Jovi or you hold the band in such low esteem that you really shouldn't waste your time here.

The original point was that most Bon Jovi fans wouldn't buy an album of Bon Jovi covering One Direction. Given that most Bon Jovi fans would disagree with your opinion of 1D completely, I still stand by that.

Ahh, so YOU'RE the one who gets to decide who's a fan and who's not!

Except you don't. I'm a fan of Bon Jovi. Why? Because I say so. I hate everything they've done in the last few years, but I'm still a fan. I also like Taylor Swift. As well as AC/DC and KISS. And Sting. And Tom Waits. And a hell of a lot more music you've never even heard of.

You have NO right telling anyone if they are fans or not. No right telling anyone they're not allowwed to post here.

And best of all, you claim they're not fans because of their taste in music? What are you, 12 years old?

There is no democracy of Bon Jovi fans. We're all as different as anyone else. Don't make the mistake of thinking that even 1% of Bon Jovi fans are like you, because they aren't. Don't think you know how Bon Jovi fans think. You don't. You know yourself. Stick to that. Don't ever try to tell anyone if they're fans or not and what music they're allowed to listen or not to listen. That's juvenile and close-minded.

This is an open message board for a reason. If you want to find blind followers like yourself and RDKopper, go to the BSWJBJ boards. They'll love you there. But here, respect the opinion and "fan"-ness of others. If you won't do that, I'm sure you'll find it very difficult to be here.

Ice

Only dead fish go with the flow.