View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcj28 View Post
Johny, I,ve already said they played 3 nights there .The final night they started with Raise Your Hands(as opposed to LYHOM) and played two acoustic songs Prayer and I,ll Be there for you. They also had the lowered platform during Let it rock and JBJ and RS were right above our heads when they came out into the audience.
Without sounding patronising I,m 42 and remember it well. you are 22 and taking your info from the internet I would imagine.
Yes but now you are speaking about the Wembley shows, right? Or there were three night in Birmingham? If so, which dates? 1989-12-27,28 and 29 and then three nights in Wembley 1990-01-02,03,04.
They did acoustic Prayer at the first Wembley show, along with acoustic jam, Love For Sale and Ride Cowboy Ride. But no I'll Be There For You.
The last show in Wembley started with Raise Your Hands, they also played Social Disease and Seven Days. Only Without Love and Never Say Goobye missed to make it a SWW night

I'm taking my info from what I hear I have those shows as bootlegs and the bootlegs were labelled by people who recorded them, which means they were there, just like you this is not a question of age I really appreciate people like you remembering those days. I love the New Jersey era everything included, so any new info is precious to me

As for Roulette - I've compared them and they are not the same
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights

Last edited by Johny; 11-09-2010 at 11:41 PM..