View Single Post

Old 11-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinfan View Post
I was wondering that, too. I've heard that Runaway was even written in 1980. But I believe the band officially formed in 1983, which would make that 2007, which isn't out of question, with the Prudential shows and the Canada tour. I think that Jon usually refers to 1984 as the beginning of their career, with their first record, and when they started doing live.
So we are still at the beginning It is Lost Highway tour, that narrows it to only 99 shows

Quote:
I have listened VERY carefully, and I can conclude that it is the same. Trust me.
Ok, I'll trust you Obie is idiot then, changing the intro to a song.

Quote:
You're probably right. I don't think where I saw that from was too reliable of a source, but it is from the NJ tour for sure. That doesn't narrow it down a bit, though.
[/QUOTE]
Now trust me I've listened to so many BOB as possible and this is definitely the December of 1989.
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights