View Single Post

Old 09-24-2017, 03:03 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KaMi_ View Post
But this is not a Richie Sambora album, it's a RSO album. There's no rule that says he has to be the lead and she has to be in the background. I would rather a new Richie Sambora album, but this is not it.
That's my point... it needs to be one or the other... The combined thing just isn't working for me... Even if it was her album with Richie as a guest, I'd have more interest to see what elements he could add to her project... But with it all jumbled together, I don't know what's what...

I'm a fan of Richie because he is the other half of Bon Jovi... I don't like Aftermath because the songs are amazing... I like it because Richie is the artist of the band I love... Richie is not as good as Jon so I don't expect his solo albums to be brilliant (Stranger is brilliant but it was from a different time)...

What I enjoy about Richie's albums are the little elements he takes with him... so when listen to Bon Jovi songs, I get where some of their added flavor comes from... it's much deeper for me...

This RSO is just a bunch of shit... There is nothing deep going on here... It's just a guy with a lot of money trying too hard to make something that is not him... These songs aren't memorable and I won't be singing them a year from now... It's too far left... You would think Richie would learn from Jon... Change but keep it the same....

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk