Old 11-23-2017, 01:28 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
No one ever said they didn't...
No one but Jon, and David, and Phil-X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Thinny isn't wrong, Jon said no one in the band had contact with Richie since the split. Personally I took it to mean Jon, Tico and David. I don't count Richie tweeting at Tico about his mom to count and Phil running into Richie backstage at a show. Who knows.
No, Thinny isn't wrong. Jon did say that. He also said, on at least 3 separate occasions during the BWC tour, that he had been in contact with Richie - twice that they had talked and once that they had texted. And a few weeks after Richie left, in an interview with Tico and David, Tico said they were still in contact with him, and David didn't say anything to imply otherwise. It wasn't until promotion began for THINFS that both Jon and David started saying that there had been no contact with Richie since Calgary.

After Phil tweeted Richie about running into him at that show, he turned around and said in an interview he hadn't met Richie.

So "who knows" is a fair statement, I guess. I don't know why it's so important that people believe no one has had any contact with Richie; but that seems to be the story they've settled on for now.

Last edited by JackieBlue; 11-23-2017 at 01:37 AM..