View Single Post

Old 11-23-2017, 02:19 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
No one but Jon, and David, and Phil-X.

No, Thinny isn't wrong. Jon did say that. He also said, on at least 3 separate occasions during the BWC tour, that he had been in contact with Richie - twice that they had talked and once that they had texted. And a few weeks after Richie left, in an interview with Tico and David, Tico said they were still in contact with him, and David didn't say anything to imply otherwise. It wasn't until promotion began for THINFS that both Jon and David started saying that there had been no contact with Richie since Calgary.

After Phil tweeted Richie about running into him at that show, he turned around and said in an interview he hadn't met Richie.

So "who knows" is a fair statement, I guess. I don't know why it's so important that people believe no one has had any contact with Richie; but that seems to be the story they've settled on for now.
For the Phil one, I can't tell if it's a case of saying what the camp wants him to say or not counting meeting someone as potentially waving across a room. I wonder if they talked or just did a head nod in a loud space. I guess we're never know but it feels like a cover-up.