View Single Post

Old 01-04-2018, 11:15 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
https://www.facebook.com/RSOOfficial...type=3&theater

4 minutes ago that was posted with a link to the ticket page saying the show is cancelled. Clearly the post was scheduled before cancellation but that's just sloppy social media work.
Sure as hell can't argue with the people who are complaining about the way their social media is being handled. Whoever is in charge of it couldn't look any more unprofessional if they tried. I mean, ultimately it's RSO who are in charge; but they or Doc or somebody needs to hire someone who can manage to stay on top of stuff.

When I first heard about it, I checked and there was NOTHING on the FB page or the website about shows being cancelled. I kinda get FB. I know I'm old-school, but I still have a hard time making FB pages the official word on anything. But their website should have current accurate information. It wouldn't hurt if some of the communications actually sounded like they came from RSO, or at least their management, instead of sounding like a fan-based group is running it.

I miss the days before AOTL was released when Richie was excited enough to be tweeting almost every day with news or just saying "hi" - grammatical errors and all. It seemed more genuine and at least provided current info, instead of this.

Sorry. Maybe I'm just grumpy. Rant over.