View Single Post

Old 05-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_horse75 View Post
It’s just to show she is working with Seb. Let’s hope it’s better than the shit she served up with Richie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If she actually plays a guitar on it it will already be better.

Funny thing though, as much as he is older than she is, I think she landed in a worse place in her career after the fiasco and she was nowhere near in the position where Richie is to just chill and deal with it. I don't think she has a career anymore.

She was featured in many many covers of guitar player magazines and named the rock guitarist of the year etc. After her solo career was over she kinda had just fumbled into a completely new one with Alice as band guitarist and a studio cat. She was also really loved to bits by his fans. She was on stage with Alice in L.A. a few months back just after Ori and Richie was publically over. And still after all these years the fans roared for her. Nita Strauss while every bit a player Ori is, hasn't got 1/10 of that, in time that she has been with Alice.

And now - nothing.

BTW. I don't mean to compare their careers. Richie is obviously a rock'n'roll god in status and probably worth dozens of millions financially. What I mean is, that she might be in a place where she necessarily can't support herself by playing alone. She didn't fall from the heights of Richie, but she did fall a long way, anyway.