Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2015, 02:02 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

There isn't much of a true middle class now, IMO. There's the rich, the poor who are on government assistance, and the working poor who can't get a break for anything. That's why I'm not crazy about the Democrats OR the Republicans. The poor have been voting for Democrats for 50 years and they're still poor and looking for more handouts. The Republicans are catering to the rich. No one gives a crap about those of us who actually have to work and scrape by every month and and actually worry about how we are going to pay our medical bills since we DO have to meet deductibles and copays and such. We don't qualify for free phones, free school lunches for our kids, free pedicures (yes, you can get free pedicures with government assistance), free blah, blah, blah... We can't get anything except taxed to damn death. Over 1/3 of my paycheck goes to paying health insurance and taxes. Bernie doesn't give a $*** about me. But neither does Donald.