Thread: Dear Americans,
View Single Post

Old 10-18-2015, 02:12 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
There isn't much of a true middle class now, IMO. There's the rich, the poor who are on government assistance, and the working poor who can't get a break for anything. That's why I'm not crazy about the Democrats OR the Republicans. The poor have been voting for Democrats for 50 years and they're still poor and looking for more handouts. The Republicans are catering to the rich. No one gives a crap about those of us who actually have to work and scrape by every month and and actually worry about how we are going to pay our medical bills since we DO have to meet deductibles and copays and such. We don't qualify for free phones, free school lunches for our kids, free pedicures (yes, you can get free pedicures with government assistance), free blah, blah, blah... We can't get anything except taxed to damn death. Over 1/3 of my paycheck goes to paying health insurance and taxes. Bernie doesn't give a $*** about me. But neither does Donald.
I disagree Becky - YOU are exactly who Bernie cares about. The middle class person with a full time job who can't afford to send their kids to college. Or the person who gets diagnosed with cancer and they can't afford health care. He has made that clear time and time again.
https://www.facebook.com/senatorsand...type=3&theater

You write your truth and I'll write mine.

Last edited by Kathleen; 12-10-2015 at 02:39 AM..