Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

My friends have gone missing :(

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Default My friends have gone missing :(

Two of my female friends went missing last night

I was extremeley close to one of them as well. We had a natural connection, not a romantic one, just a real close friends one. My best mate introduced us to each other so we'd hook up, but we didn't feel like we needed to ruin a good friendship by cheapening it up by dating for the sake of it.

She'd always invite me to her place to play guitar and she'd always be better than me <_< And we always had a laugh and y'know...we were just real close. I got along with her best friend too, we were good mates.

But I got a phone call last night from an old mate of mine I hadn't spoken to since school ended nearly 2 years ago. He asked me if I knew this particular girl, and I said yes, then he went on to tell me that her and her best friend have been missing for a few hours.

So I started phoning up everyone I know, asking if they knew her whereabouts but no one did

But a guy phoned up her parents and said he's certain they're halfway up the country seeing some boy.

Apparentley this boy has said that they're not there and that the only person there is his mum. He also claims that the police have already searched there and found nothing.

Then the girls parents phoned him up again and his story changed. Apparentley he put them back on a bus to the closest city to our town...at 3am. But they weren't to be found.

And I check how they are this morning and it turns out they're still missing

I wish I didn't miss the college bus today because being there would take my mind of it Well, it wouldn't but at least I'd be keeping busy and it'd help take my mind off it a little.

Two really pretty girls walking around a city at 3am just makes my stomach turn.

And to make matters worse - my town is pretty damn close to where Ian Huntley lived (you British people will know about that ****er) so God knows what other ****ing loonies we have living around here.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to liljovi93

That's shocking.

I hope they're found safe and well, Oli

Bon Jovi - Old Trafford - June 26th 2003
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 4th 2006
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 22nd 2008
Bon Jovi - Old Trafford Cricket Ground - June 24th 2011
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 8th 2013
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle - June 15th 2013
Bon Jovi - Hyde Park - July 5th 2013
Bon Jovi - London Palladium - October 10th 2016
Excuse me, has anyone got a bottle of orange juice?!

Not afraid of Burning Bridges, cause I know they're gonna light my way...
Old 11-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Crush

Send a message via MSN to Jim Bon Jovi

How old are they?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

15 and 16.

They're school girls and they are pretty naive so Lord knows what trouble they may have gotten themselves into.

I haven't heard anything yet But for all I know they could be home right now, I'm not exactly going to be a priority to call and let know. And I don't wanna phone up and ask because I don't want to hold up the line or anything and I'm sure them hearing the phone ring and having me on the other end is the last thing they need :/
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Crush

shit i was hoping you'd say they were 18 or there abouts.

I'm sure they're fine.

Who is this ****er that's had them traipsing across the country then sent them back on a bus in th emiddle of the night?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

No idea, I'd never even heard of him before and his name just sounds completely made up. Apparently my friend was dating him, but she never told me. Someone showed me his picture though and he looks ****ing dodgy.

And I gotta say, I don't think I believe they were sent back at all, I think they're still there. I don't think you even get buses at 3 in the morning.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Someone just text me saying the search is still on :/
Old 11-18-2009, 12:32 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

That's terrible. Im sorry. I hope you'll hear from them soon, or any news .... And I hope they're safe ...
I watched a show on tv the other day about this sort of situation, the show I usually don't watch, but when they started to tell about the story I couldn't stop watching, it's so sad and shocking, all the family and friends are down, I couldn't change the channel, it was like I was supporting them a bit ... Some stories just end in a way we would never think of and good I mean, we never know what's on someon's head, even when we think we really know them. Well I hope you'll see them again soon ...
Old 11-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsausage View Post
No idea, I'd never even heard of him before and his name just sounds completely made up. Apparently my friend was dating him, but she never told me. Someone showed me his picture though and he looks ****ing dodgy.

And I gotta say, I don't think I believe they were sent back at all, I think they're still there. I don't think you even get buses at 3 in the morning.
I wasn't wanting to say anything but unless it's a bus terminal in a major city or hub going to another hub, you won't get busses that late at night.

I take it they have their own phones? 2 girls disappearing at the same time and it turning out bad is extremely rare so i wouldn't worry too much about it. they;re probably sitting in a mcdonalds somewhere wondering how much shit they're in when they finally resurface.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess View Post
That's terrible. Im sorry. I hope you'll hear from them soon, or any news .... And I hope they're safe ...
I watched a show on tv the other day about this sort of situation, the show I usually don't watch, but when they started to tell about the story I couldn't stop watching, it's so sad and shocking, all the family and friends are down, I couldn't change the channel, it was like I was supporting them a bit ... Some stories just end in a way we would never think of and good I mean, we never know what's on someon's head, even when we think we really know them. Well I hope you'll see them again soon ...
I mentioned a guy called Ian Huntley in my first post, I think that case got pretty well-known outside the UK.

Anyway, if you don't know. He abducted two young girls, about the age of 10I think, in a town near mine and he...well, y'know.

But I was reading a book about all the events and it was written by the father of one of the daughters. It was heartbreaking reading all the accounts by the father, everything the parents of both girls went though and how the police around here didn't seem to be very helpful, etc, etc.

But you never think something like this will happen to people you know.

They're not stupid girls, but I don't know what's going on. From what I've learned from hanging out with them they let their parents know where they are at all times. But it seems they didn't tell their parents they were even going out, they're not answering their phones :/ **** knows what's happened.

If the guy really did send them back on a bus into the local city, why aren't they home now? There are regular trains running, I go into that city all the time. That's why I don't believe they got sent back, you don't just suddenly change your attitude by not telling your parents where you're going, hop across the country, come back past the middle of the night and not answer your phone.