View Single Post

Old 03-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Vibe.com: Sierra Tarbutton pleaded guilty to criminal mischief and deadly conduct charges...for firing...a gun out of a car window...

Tarbutton...recklessly fired...out of the passenger side window...(as)...Michael Cuellar...drove...(In addition) Cuellar...shot...out of his window while driving...
Good thing the cops pulled over those idiots before a stray bullet struck someone. But wait -- if the cops knew they were pursuing a car from which people were firing bullets, wouldn't they have reacted a little more, shall we say, comprehensively?

So exactly how did Bonnie and Clyde get caught?
Quote:
Tarbutton was recorded by...Cuellar...as she...fired the weapon...(and) Cuellar record(ed) himself shooting...while driving...

Tarbutton...upload(ed) the footage to Snapchat...(where it) went viral...

Quote:
Tarbutton later explained...“We were drinking at the time and were riding around, shooting in the air...” An attorney for Tarbutton maintained that her target was “abandoned buildings...”
Disgraceful, of course -- but it can happen when teenagers, liquor, and guns get together. Since they did make an effort to prevent human casualties, however, and since I made my own share of stupid decisions as a teen, I'd be wiling to give them a break if they don't have any prior offenses: community service, counseling, a curfew, a no-contact order, maybe some drug testing, and definitely no internet, driving or gun ownership privileges. But wait -- since they are mentioned by name in the news stories, that means they AREN'T teenagers...
Quote:
Click2Houston.com: Tarbutton, 27, pleaded guilty to deadly conduct and criminal mischief charges and was sentenced to five years behind bars...Tarbutton was already serving six years deferred adjudication for harassing a police officer and threatening an officer’s children in 2015...
Quote:
Vibe: Cuellar, 29...turned himself in to authorities...also on charges of criminal mischief and deadly conduct...
And they have no one to blame but themselves -- quite literally.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 11-20-2023 at 06:41 PM..