View Single Post

Old 06-27-2016, 03:00 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Reuters: A...burglar who posted a Facebook video bragging about a $500,000 jewelry haul has landed himself and one of his accomplices in jail...

The video, which...ha(d) over 3,000 views, showed the men bragging about their illegal earnings, exclaiming "We got a safe" and "Can someone say 'Check, please'?"

(T)hey arrested Raderius Glenn Collins (and) Marcus Terrell Parker...They are still searching for a third suspect, who is seen in the video in the passenger seat of the car flashing $100 bills to the camera...(They) sold the stolen jewelry...and received $1,300 each in return...
But wait, there's more. Collins' Facebook page is still up, and while the video in question isn't there, this message is:
Burn a hole in my tongue before I'd rat. If anything did the Snitching it was this (Facebook) shit... (It)...Done Gave The Police...Too Much Info...
Nice to know there's still honor among thieves. But if you're going to literally shove "info" down law enforcement's throats, there's no REASON to snitch, is there?

The time has come to give this thread an official theme song:

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-31-2016 at 08:10 AM..