View Single Post

Old 06-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Self-Snitching: Its Not Just For Hiphoppers Anymore

Quote:
There are millions of intelligent people out there who also happen to be ****** fans, but the guy with the Nazi tattoos who was arrested...after his friend posted their ****** tickets on Facebook is not one of them...

(B)efore you feel too sorry for him and his ruined Saturday night, (he)...was arrested on charges of aggravated kidnapping...(O)ne of his friends posted a picture of his confirmation email for ****** tickets on Facebook, along with a seating chart marked with the exact spot where he and his "plus one" would be sitting...(S)heriff’s deputies showed up at the concert, and -- well, there they were...
If you must know the specific details, click here -- out of consideration for both the band and their (intelligent) JoviTalk fans, I am withholding that information. Instead, I will simply dedicate a song...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-23-2022 at 09:12 PM..