View Single Post

Old 05-18-2019, 04:50 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
TMZ (5/1/2019): Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is heartbroken over the death of her...French bulldog, Nugget...shot and killed by her husband...

(David Eason) shared a video that appears to show the dog snapping at (2-year-old) Ensley as she's moving closer to its face for a kiss...A photo of Ensley's face after the incident shows a red mark, but there's no apparent break in her skin.

(Eason) explained, "...(W)hether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I don't put up with that s**t at all...I'm all about protecting my family, it is my life's mission...You can hate me all you want, but this isn't the first time the dog bit Ensley aggressively. The only person (who) can judge whether or not a animal is a danger to MY child is ME."

Jenelle (told) US Weekly, "He just took her and shot her in the woods..." She wrote, "Nugget, I'm crying every day. I love you so much and I'm so sorry...You still had a lot to learn and a lot to grow from your lessons..." (T)here are reports she fled their home after the incident.

Police went to Jenelle and David's house to perform a welfare check on Ensley...David told cops Nugget was alive, although he would not let them see the dog. The...Sheriff's Dept. says it's contacted Animal Control, but as far as any further investigation...Jenelle would need to make a report...
Quote:
TMZ (5/2): Law enforcement sources tell us Animal Control officers just went to Jenelle's home to do their check, but there was a grey pit bull on the porch and several "No Trespassing" signs...(F)earing for their safety -- left the property and alerted the Sheriff's Department who...will now attempt to complete the visit.

The Columbus County Sheriff's Office...along with the Columbus County Animal Control, have "initiated a joint investigation into allegations of animal cruelty. The investigation is ongoing..."
Quote:
TMZ (5/7): Jenelle Evans' days as a 'Teen Mom' are done...A spokesperson for MTV tells us, "We have stopped filming with Jenelle Eason as of April 6, 2019..." (and that) "MTV ended its relationship with David Eason over a year ago...and has not filmed any new episodes...with him since."
I still say she should have been history after the gun brandishing incident even if nothing came of it legally (and I hope that wasn't because MTV's footage of it "disappeared." But think of all the fun she'll have updating her resume.

Quote:
TMZ 5/8: Our sources say the folks at (the) Marriage Boot Camp (reality show) have been trying to get Jenelle and David on the show...but MTV...has always said no. We're told one MTV exec even warned her that it would ruin her image...(N)ow the decks are cleared, and we're told Jenelle and David are both game...
Ruin her image? RUIN her image? Jenelle couldn't win a popularity contest if she were both the only contestant AND the only judge! a Big LOL Award for the MTV executive, please:

Quote:
TMZ (5/9): Production sources tell TMZ folks at Marriage Boot Camp have a contract in hand with one big caveat -- before they put David on the show, they want him evaluated by a psychologist to determine if he's a safety risk to Jenelle, the other cast members and the crew...

Jenelle just issued a statement: "My mom and I had conversations with Marriage Boot Camp...years ago, but David and I have never been approached...(A)ny claims otherwise are false."
Seeing as Jenelle is still with someone who is such a potential safety risk, shouldn't SHE be psychologically evaluated as well?

P.S. Two establishments from where one of Jenelle's fellow teen moms was filming no longer want to be connected to the program and have evicted her: I love the smell of backlash in the morning.

One last bump in the road to surmount, and we can get to the actual self-snitching part.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 11-06-2019 at 04:39 AM..