View Single Post

Old 09-16-2015, 03:35 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Do a search for the Illuminati and Jani Lane. That will give you some conspiracy theories to chew on.
I've chewed on quite enough of the Illuminati, thank you. I cannot believe that there are videos by the dozens -- and video views by the millions -- of such Grade-A crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
I had this freaky ass dream this morning: Jani was coming through a wall in clown paint with a blood soaked power saw and targeting the members of Motley Crue and Sebastian Bach because it was their time to pay for their prior transgressions which were pretty dark. Basically, the Illuminati were going to take them out next.

Okay, I don't know what the heck brought that on because I don't dream about dead people with bloody chain saws, and I don't ever dream about any of these particular rock stars either.
There is absolutely NO reason to suspect Illuminati in Jani's death: the "right" -- that is, most profitable -- time to sacrifice him would have been late 1992, when pop metal was being squeezed out by grunge and the sales of Warrant's Dog Eat Dog album could have used the boost.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 12-30-2023 at 04:52 PM..