View Single Post

Old 12-28-2015, 06:46 AM
Something for the Posts

The Illumi-Nutties have figured out what happened at the 2015 Miss Universe Beauty pageant:

Steve Harvey, the Boule Masonic Omega (oops, I mean master of ceremonies), introduces the Star Masonic Whores (oops, I contestants), some of who give satanic hand signs (oops, I mean, wiggle their fingers to wave hello).

After the final two contestants wear duality colors (oops, I mean black and white) in the swimsuit competition, they stand on the capstone of the pyramid of Horus (oops, I mean front and center stage on the tip of a triangle). After a pause of nearly twenty seconds (more than enough time for Mr. Harvey to read what was on his index card, which he does for a living as a game show host) Miss Colombia submits to her humiliation ritual: by agreeing to lose the pageant gracefully, she wins a higher status among the sex slaves within the Masonic hierarchy!

About twenty minutes before the crowning, a car ran up on the sidewalk right outside the hotel where the pageant was held, killing one and injuring dozens. The Illumi-Nutties have that figured out, too...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-06-2017 at 04:18 PM..