View Single Post

Old 08-31-2019, 11:27 PM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Again, it's all irrelevant personal information. I wasn't talking to a teenager, I was talking to you. Saying the way I act might lead to teenagers committing suicide is desperately stretching things just so you can validate the ridiculous things you've said.

I also shouldn't need to be empathic over calling a grown-up on the internet out on her bullshit. You drag in all this personal drama over being bullied for being ugly and what not into the conversation but down the line it's all irrelevant. If your personal trauma prevents you from being capable of dealing with people questioning your thoughts you should keep your thoughts to yourself as opposed to posting them out in the open. You were the one coming up with all this nonsense about Jon's infidelity and his narcissistic behaviour. Not me. And once you were called out on it you started backtracking step by step by digging an even deeper hole. None of this has done you any favours. You're the definition of a drama queen. "I'm leaving, bye" followed up by an endless stream of posts full of self pity.

But sure, what the essence of your story is, is this; You need to be dealt with as if you're a teenager as you're just not mature enough to deal with the way grown up people handle bullshit.

So here goes; Go to your room and stay there.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Sebastiaan, now it is really starting to get annoying. Eveline said that people commit suicide because they were being bullied. And I agreed to that and on a lower level people like you can be very hurtful.

There is a normal way to tell someone he or she is wrong and there is the way you do it. If you think the way you react to others is 'a normal way' to do it as a grown-up then sorry, I have to tell you that several people do not share your opinion but I am sure we are all inmature pussys who cannot 'handle the heat'

And if others don't think Jon is showing certain signs of narcissism outside the norm, I am still 'allowed' to see them. And there is no need to attack me on this.

And regarding Jonny's infidelity: He himself said he cheated and there are several songs that are about cheating; yes it can all be some show but if you talk about having cheated and writing about it it is not that far off to connect it.

I have no problem with people criticising me as long as it is respectful. It has nothing to do with anything I've experienced when I was younger. But the moment someone criticizes you, you either become defensive or insulting or you start ridiculing the other person. CaptainJovi said my remarks were way off and I do not at all have a problem with it but when you start insulting, why should I take anything you say seriously?

Last edited by faith1985; 08-31-2019 at 11:41 PM..