View Single Post

Old 09-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

This is a very tame forum, the amount of members has dwindled down to a core few. While it can get heated, it is mostly kept civilized (there are no complete outbursts of insults with no point to them). If you feel Umbrage here, you must live in an online bubble, because this place is nothing compared to social media or Reddit (as examples).

I don't think anyone who said you were talking nonesense did so without explaining why. You didn't like how you was talked to and seem to think a lot of it was empty rhetoric aimed at antagonizing you. Fair enough, opinions will vary on whether you're right or wrong.

What I don't get is why you felt the need to create a thread (this very thread)? If we all create threads when someone says something we don't like or when someone disagrees with our point of view, it would be unworkable. Seb and Evline have been going at it in this thread, should they now create an individual thread each to voice their opinion on their argument?

Also, if your intention is to leave then why tell us? Obviously the need for attention was in play otherwise you just leave.

Having said all that, you absolutley shouldn't leave. If you like Bon Jovi, this is arguably the best place to be because it is one of the few places that is challenging when discussing the band.

By the way, when discussing the narcissim, I did not say your opinion is not welcome. It absolutley is and you should continue with it. What I did say was it was demonstrably invalid and not based in fact.