View Single Post

Old 06-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Something for the Posts

Default Suspect's Handsome "Mug Shot" Goes Viral on Police Facebook Page

(DEFINITION) Mug shot: a police photograph of a suspect's face and/or profile.

Quote:
Los Angeles Times: Jeremy Meeks, 30, has dreamy eyes, prominent cheekbones and a chiseled face. He is also arrested on felony weapons charges, the Stockton (California USA) police department said.

But that hasn't stopped a steady stream of...post(s) on the department's Facebook page after the mug shots of Meeks and three other suspects were published following their arrests on Wednesday.

By (late Friday), Meeks' arrest photo had garnered more than 75,000 “likes” and 23,000 comments, and had been shared more than 10,000 times.

"Let him go, he is beautiful," one woman wrote.

"Sign me up to be his cell mate," another woman joked.

Others wrote that Meeks deserved his own reality TV show or a Calvin Klein photo shoot. "Seriously," one man said, "he needs an agent like yesterday!"

Police say Meeks was arrested by members of a multi-agency task force who seized four firearms in the operation...
Here's the mug shot of the little darling:

And someone has already gone as far as to interpret how he'd "scrub up":

Since the LA Times is on this story, I suppose someone from Hollywood is on their way to Stockton even as we speak. Put up some drop cloths and "green screens" in the prison exercise yard, and he could make enough to pay his lawyers, court costs, AND restitution!

And of course, think of all the lonely ladies who'll be passing by the lonely law-abiding guys "on the outside" in order to become his "pen pal" or maybe even his long-distance wife -- after all, it's not as though he's a serial killer!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 02-21-2015 at 03:56 AM..