View Single Post

Old 12-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Something for the Posts

Disconnecting - Your fifteen minutes are up, sir
Quote:
Jeremy Meeks, who came to be known as “Hot Felon,” rose to explosive internet fame after the Stockton, California police department posted his mugshot back in June...(Where) is Mr. Meeks now...what does his future look like?

...A spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, tells us that on November 6th Meeks pled guilty to one count of illegal firearm possession. He will remain in Sacramento until he’s sentenced on January 22, 2015...
That's a ten-year stretch he's looking at, then. Thank goodness this nonsense is finally over, and I hope everyone involved has learned some lessons about the need to have personal standards, and about how the foundations of fame should be accomplishment and character, not fleeting superficial sex appeal --

Arrest Introduces Internet to New Hottie Thug
(I)n Santa Cruz, California...Sean Kory, 29...spotted a person dressed as a Fox News anchor at a...Halloween...parade and started screaming, "I hate Fox News!" The dreadlocked troublemaker reportedly grabbed the victim's microphone prop, hit the man in the anchor costume with a tennis racket and fled the scene...The cops eventually caught up with Kory and booked him for assault...

Similar to Jeremy Meeks, whose steamy June mugshot led to thousands of Facebook fans and a place in meme history, Kory('s)...mugshot...has quickly become an online sensation – not for his bizarre crime, but for his startling good looks. Twitter users were quick to compare the two convict crushes...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-04-2017 at 04:41 PM..