View Single Post

Old 05-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Something for the Posts

Default The Latest Nuts To Fall From The Prince Estate Family Tree

My prediction of a child of one of Prince's dead siblings appearing has been thwarted yet again!

Quote:
TMZ: Prince's fortune is about to be spread even thinner...according to a lawyer for Prince's deceased half-brother...

Duane Nelson, Sr...who was Prince's bodyguard for a while...died in 2011, and his son -- who died in 2005 -- had a daughter who is now 11 years old...

Duane was omitted from the list of siblings when Tyka Nelson began probate proceedings. We're told some family members don't buy he was a blood relative...
If he's deceased, it's a moot issue anyway, and even more so if the child's father died before the grandfather and they both died before Prince. I don't see how she can inherit under the current terms of there not being a will.

Quote:
New York Daily News: Kimberly Felecia Potts, 52, claims she's owed...$500,000... because she "created" Prince's 2004 album Musicology, and Prince promised to "reward" her...Potts said...(in) her handwritten filing...(that) she communicated with (Prince) through his online NPG Music Club and Twitter chats...

Police records show Potts was picked up at Paisley Park the night of Jan. 15...Prince's people called 911, and Potts claimed...that (Prince) had offered her a job helping him sell CDs...(She) was transported to a nearby hospital for a mental health evaluation...
At least she's not just another greedy moocher demanding to be handed a handout -- she worked for Prince's money!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-15-2023 at 08:13 PM..