View Single Post

Old 06-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Something for the Posts

Default The Unprofessionalism -- it BURNS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
I wouldn't be caught dead at a hiphop concert because I would be caught dead at a hiphop concert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
The victim and another rapper have been "beefing" online. The brawl spilled into the venue parking lot...someone was stabbed...
And here's what the "beefing" has been about:

It's not that unusual for an opening act to receive a little extra playing time, or even get moved forward in the lineup, if they're performing in their home town. And if you're that much better than the band playing after you, you shouldn't have any problem proving it anyway!

XXXTentacion tweeted a threat to anyone else who "put hands" on his "brother" Ski Mask and announced that he would be performing two nights later as scheduled. But the venue "postponed" his gig for "safety" reasons -- no doubt the same kind of reasons why Stone was paid NOT to perform at the Miami festival!

Hopefully, Rob Stone will be "professional" enough to publicly condemn these attacks if they're being done to "defend his honor." Maybe if all venues stopped booking hiphop shows, they'd finally take the hint -- or is someone else going to have to get killed?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 01-12-2022 at 07:48 PM..