View Single Post

Old 07-24-2018, 06:32 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
TMZ: Hundreds of XXXTentacion fans closed down Melrose Avenue...in Los Angeles...some risking their lives by jumping off roofs during a tribute to the rapper...Fans took to...climbing on top of vehicles, swarming the streets and sidewalks and scaling buildings...

(A)s the crowd size grew, so did the chaos. Multiple news crews and L.A. County Sheriff's department helicopters flew above. Officers in riot gear also descended upon the crowd...According to reports, officers fired rubber bullets and pepper bullets into the crowd after participants started to throw rocks...
Quote:
HollywoodLife: XXXTenatcion’s ex Geneva Ayala turned up at a Miami vigil for the murdered rapper...(She) claimed in an Instagram post (that) things got nasty towards her less than 30 minutes after she arrived.
“They kicked me out of the vigil. So damn disrespectful. I can’t believe people are that selfish...I wasn’t bothering anyone...I said nothing to no one...The globe, board, flowers and candles I brought for him were placed BEHIND THE CAUTION TAPE, AND THEY LET THEM GET THE SH*T AND SET IT ALL ON FIRE...I have no fcking words.”
...(Geneva made) claims that he brutally beat her in 2016, causing him to later be charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.
The assault also caused her to resort to online fundraising to cover medical costs. 3X denied the baby was his, but there's no indication that she ever gave birth.

Speaking of fcking words, her memorial featured the words "666" and "Bad Vibes Forever." Even if she hadn't put them there, that's probably the reason why it got destroyed, not simply because it was hers.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-24-2018 at 06:58 PM..