View Single Post

Old 02-16-2003, 12:46 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovilaura_fi
That's good to know, thanks Sara. We won't be using Thalys, but we will arrive in Amsterdam by IC - is that also as expensive as Thalys? In Finland, the IC extra fee is around 5 euros - can we assume that it's quite the same in Central Europe?
You'll be arriving in Amsterdam from Germany right? I'm not sure about the IC from Germany - but I do know that there is no extra fee at all on the IC from Brussels, Belgium. That one is almost considered as a normal, national train - I actually take that train almost everyday for travelling to my university, without any bookings or extra costs or whatsoever. Maybe it's the same with the German IC, but I don't know really. Lol I should ask my neighbours, they're German and probably know everything about IC's to and from Germany. Anyway - my guess is that, if there's an extra fee, it won't be much

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovilaura_fi
Btw, Sara, we're looking for hostels in Amsterdam right now (Taija is sitting on a computer next to me). Looks like there are a lot of cheap options - thanks for your help before!
you're welcome