Thread: Yasmin Mitri
View Single Post

Old 08-10-2017, 05:09 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I have turned my office mate into a Bon Jovi fan. She looks up study on the band and asks me about it sometimes. Today she asked me about Richie's relationship with Yasmin Mitri and I had no idea who she is. According to what my friend found, she's a high price hooker, coke addict, and "actress" from South America. She and Richie were supposedly together in 2011. Has anyone heard any stories about her? I did see a photo of them together, but I have no answers on this one. I stopped trying to keep up with the band's love lives long ago. Like, I can never even remember David's 2nd wife's name. The only reason I know Hugh's wife is that she's on Twitter and Facebook.

Wow, that's random. I'd almost forgotten about her. She must have dug her up on one of those "Who's Dated Who" sites. I'm surprised that of all the women he's been with she came up with that one.

I think the story lasted all of a week, maybe. I don't think it would even qualify as a nine-day wonder.

But inquiring minds and all that jazz. So here ya go...

There were some photos of them at a hotel (in London, I think); and the paper that reported it was shut down around the same time the story was released for hacking cell phones, bribing police officers, and a host of other stuff.

Here's a link to the thread where it was discussed here:
https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...s-love-t53218/

A month or so after that article was released, Mitri denied the most salacious parts of the report and said that she got caught in "a tabloid trap set for Richie Sambora by News of the World after Richie left rehab." She said that News of the World was lying when they called her a prostitute and drug-peddler, and that Richie never drank anything or did any drugs with her.

http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/c...oid-trap/3199/

IIRC, she also allegedly sued the paper for printing false information.

More than you wanted to know, I'm sure; but maybe your friend will find some of it interesting.

Last edited by JackieBlue; 08-10-2017 at 07:40 AM..