View Single Post

Old 12-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Send a message via MSN to liljovi93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsausage II View Post
BAT OUT OF HELL - MEAT LOAF
A masterpiece. Meat Loaf is one of three rock artists that got me into rock full time. I remember my dad always playing this album when I was young but back then nothing was greater than Steps for me so I ignored it all. Until one day, when I was about 10 or 11 my walkman and I were feeling a bit lonely so I stuck in the first CD I saw on the CD rack...Bat Out Of Hell. Within the space of pressing play to reaching the end of the final song I had fallen in love, especially with the title track. I played the 10 minute title track so often in that one night that I learnt the majority of the words - which turned out to be a bit of a curse the next day The next day I was in school and in the lesson History I was supposed to be writing an essay on Native Americans but somehow subconciously started writing the lyrics to Bat Out Of Hell but did not realise until my teacher came round, told me off and kept me in during lunch to write the essay again But hell to that, it's a great, epic rock album and I still love it to this day.
Ok, so you say i get bullied by my teacher for getting told to sit at the front, but you get told off, kept in at lunch and have to write an essay again? I think that's a lot worse.

Anyway, Erm... These Days for me. I don't have much of a CD Collection.

Bon Jovi - Old Trafford - June 26th 2003
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 4th 2006
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 22nd 2008
Bon Jovi - Old Trafford Cricket Ground - June 24th 2011
Bon Jovi - City Of Manchester Stadium - June 8th 2013
Bon Jovi - Slane Castle - June 15th 2013
Bon Jovi - Hyde Park - July 5th 2013
Bon Jovi - London Palladium - October 10th 2016
Excuse me, has anyone got a bottle of orange juice?!

Not afraid of Burning Bridges, cause I know they're gonna light my way...