View Single Post

Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 PM
Just posting

Send a message via MSN to Panda

These are the three that are my favorite, "flawless" albums:

Pink Floyd- The Wall
I don't know how to describe it, it almost tells a story. From Comfortable Numb, to the well known "Another Brick In The Wall" Series, to all the other classics on that album. I'm sure that if every single song on that record was a single, it would sell quite well.

Jon Bon Jovi- "Blaze Of Glory"
What makes this record interesting is that I think that the title track of the record, also the song that won a golden globe, nominated for an Oscar, and helped reach this record to number one, is one of the worst songs on the record. From very powerful vocals in "Santa Fe", uplifting lyrics from "Bang A Drum" (A personal favorite), and amazing ballads from "Blood Money" to "Miracle". Even the beginning of the album which starts off with a bang with "Billy Get Your Guns". It's a good record because in between each song there is parts of the Young Guns II movie in between some of the song, usually emphasizing the mood of the upcoming song, and maybe even try to explain where Jon got the inspiration from.

U2- "The Joshua Tree"
This is an indescribable album. Either you like it, or you won't. The song that triggered me to buy the album was the hit "I still haven't found what I'm looking for". And there are still plenty of classics in the record that have been undiscovered to the people who haven't listened to it as a whole. I like this record because I can out it on before I fall asleep, If I'm feeling a little depressed, or even when I'm feeling good, and i need some U2 to listen to. One song cannot describe this record, so I recommend you put your pants on, go to the store and pick up "The Joshua Tree" if you haven't yet.

-Naturally my other two albums would be "Stranger In This Town" and Keep The Faith". But you guys already know about it so I'm not going to bother.

and others include:
O.K Computer -Radiohead
American Idiot- Green day
Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band- The Beatles.
Rumors- Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by Panda; 12-20-2008 at 07:09 PM..