View Single Post

Old 05-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_Always View Post
Hey, I have seen Alice once so far.
It was at the Montreux Jazz Festival in 2005, in Switzerland. There's the official DVD.
There were no big screens 'cause it's a small venue. But damn, Alice is awesome! You never get bored! I was attracted by everything, it's so theatral that you can only enjoy it. He's still the same, he's a real psycho, eheh
That's what I love about him. He gets older like everyone, but he doesn't change. He keeps on touring for his fans.
And yeah, the musicians have been playing with him for years. Eric Singer is the drummer, also known as the KISS one!
Chuck Garric is the bassist, he's really cool and funny! Eric and Chuck have their own band with John Corabi and Bruce Kulick, it's called ESP. They play some Alice Cooper songs too.

I will see Alice this summer again, at the same festival. It will be great!
Alice is always worth a look,Chuck and Eric s are excellent musicians,ESP do indeed rock i saw them in Germany earlier this year.I think alice will bring the theatrics with him,Motley played Manc Apollo and they had a fair bit of pyro and stage effects.
This is a great chance to see Coop play the more intimate venues...Dont miss it.