View Single Post

Old 05-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Keep the Faith

Ok, I have to say one word WOW!

I caught Thunder live again this past week (I was lucky - the tour ended up sold out ) and although they've been away for nearly 3 years - God, this band can perform! The music is great, but the live performance blew me away, I'd forgotten how good they were

I can't believe there aren't more Thunder fans on this board - I mean these guys seriously know how to play and they are also the best band I've ever known of for listening to and looking after their fans. I mean, how many bands do you know that actually listen and action their fan's opinions regarding setlists? Or bands that do a fan meet and greet after every show - even festivals? Its just a shame they don't get the recognition and respect they deserve - even though the new single "Loser" got to number 3 in the Rock Chart with absolutely no radio support!

They are touring again in November and I recommend any self respecting rock fan gets their backside to their nearest show to find out for themselves what a cracking band this is! The gig at the Astoria has already gone on sale - www.ticketweb.co.uk - for £18.50 you can't get a better night out. Go on....... try it!