View Single Post

Old 04-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsSon
well, unfortunately, you prove again you talk only because you like to talk. No substance at all.
This from a boy who doesn't even know what the word "scene" means. It's not you and your friends, it's about the whole world.
oh oh oh...look what a solid argument again. "this is from a boy"...and "your friends". You don't know anything. And I bet you now have in your mind: "I have seen how you behave!"..blah blah stuff.
Well I just tell you, in my opinion you are somebody who tried to make something but never managed to do so. You are probably still wondering why this is so. Well...it had just as much to do with Subhuman Race as your comment.

Quote:
Quote:
Having commercial success is completly different from having an impact on a scene.
No, it isn't. You can't have an impact on anything if no one buys your album. No band in the world will say they started to play because of Skid Row's Subhuman Race. Unless the band is made up of your friends.

Quote:
Well, once again, you're actually wrong. All Slayer albums are certified gold in America, Subhuman Race isn't.
What bullshit you are talking again. Actually only 3 of Slayer's records were certified GOLD. They are all close to gold but none of them sold more than 500 000 records. On the other hand, this is not the first time you build up one of your pseudo-arguments on imagined facts. As I said: you post only because you like to post and you like to read your posts...there's a word in Romanian for that:RATAT!

Quote:
Quote:
Still it's considered a MILESTONE in Thrash's history.
That's because it was. It was different and it sold well for a trash album. It had an impact. Subhuman Race was a sad attempt to be heavy and it sold jack ****.
Quote:
Quote:
Again SLAYER's DIABOLUS IN MUSICA was even heavier and made Slayer lose half of their fans. But it was innovative and even if it sold considerably less than the previous Slayer albums it had a huge impact on THRASH/DEATH/HARDCORE albums that followed.
Once again you're wrong. It sold considerably more than Subhuman Race. And yes, DIM had an impact, Subhuman Race didn't.
HAHA?
What ? DIB sold nothing. You talk bullshit. Again...you just make me want to puke. Why do you make things up? DIB is the worst selling SLAYER ALBUM. It basically sold NOTHING! They were in the exactly same situation as Skid Row after releasing Subhuman Race. Nobody went to their shows. They were boo-ed offstage as they toured with Iron Maiden and Dream Theater. Beleive me, I was there and it hurt since I was a huge Slayer fan. But you just make me laugh. As I said: NO SUBSTANCE...you just talk...and it's not even trueBy the way: SUBHUMAN RACE made it to the TOP 40...DIM didn't!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Only the fact that you brought money into this discussion is brainless.
Sorry, but you're the one who's brainless. Why don't you stop and think outside your ass for a second. You might actually learn something.
learn what? how to lie so it seems true? Oh yes...very convincing made up facts. And look who talks a bout being a "boy". Some guy who believes he is a great musician, a guy who tries to deceieve people here just because he never made anything in his real life. Yes...you are a great model Ice. I would call you a neo-romantic. You don't flee into an imaginary world but into a virtual one.

Quote:
Quote:
I mean...if 40 thrash metal bands say one of my fave albums is SUBHUMAN RACE by SKID ROW then it definetly had an impact on the scene no matter how much "money it earned".
No, it only means that the 40 bands you and your friends started have never heard proper metal records.
Of course mate! We never heard proper metal...
40 bands that i started....that means more than 160 people...wow. That means I had more impact than Skid Row thierselves. All right man! I love the way you think

Quote:
I'm sorry if you feel it's the best trash album ever made, because it's total and utter crap. I understand that you might think it's something special, after all, it was one of the first albums you probably got to buy, once you were old enough and western music was allowed there, but it's still crap.
Yes Mr. Wiseman....as usually you are so sure of the bullshit you are talking. One of the first? ROmania was a music paradise for the first few years after Communism.There were all this pirate companies which sold anything for peanuts.When Subhuman Race came out this market was already going down. But on the other hand...I guess you don't even know that Subhuman Race came out 1995 when we already wanted to join the NATO and we were talking with the European Union. But it doesn't matter anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
Same with SITT(even if i don't think it had the same impact SUbhuman Race had)
SITT didn't have an impact on anybody else but a handful of Bon Jovi fans. It had in no way an impact to the scene.

Ice
Well...whatever dude! I am just a boy...what do I know?!