View Single Post

Old 01-19-2017, 12:57 PM
Livin' on a Post

I got into A7X around the time Waking The Fallen was out although I properly fell in love with them during the City of Evil era. The self titled album is, for me anyway, one of the greatest modern rock/metal albums of it's generation. Nightmare was a solid record too. Obviously with the passing of The Rev who was their driving force and creative inspiration (not to take away from the other members at all) I think they lost a little something.

I heard bits and pieces from Hail to the King but it sounded bland and boring, but that is until this morning. My interest has been reignited after seeing they were on tour in the UK. Just finished listening to HTTK and my opinion has completely changed. The songs are more simplistic but still powerful.

Yet to listen to The Stage. Again what I've heard in dribs and drabs has left me a little bored but once I get a bit of time I'll shut the world off put my headphones in and listen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@JayChapperz

Last edited by James_86; 01-19-2017 at 01:00 PM..