The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2k86
Quote:
Originally Posted by father_time
OTF,Thriller, Bad & Dangerous are one of the greatest series of albums ever released, which one is the best depends on your particular favourite style of music.

HIStory, whilst good in places, just sinks like a stone when it gets to childhood, little susie and money. stranger in moscow is class though.
I agree. Songs like Moscow, Earth Song and You Are Not Alone are probably my favourite Michael Jackson tracks but others seem more like fillers. I duno why his version of Come Together is on there. Although a decent cover, it just seemed odd to include it when it was featured at the end of Moonwalker from 1988.
What a lot of people don't know is that a few songs from HIStory disc 2 are leftovers from the Dangerous sessions. Come Together had been a b-side for the Remember The Time single, and the version on HIStory is just an edit.

If all songs on HIStory would have been as good as the singles from it, it would without a doubt have been my favourite. But like someone said, a lot like it sounds like fillers. I can't really decide which one is my favourite.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan