View Single Post

Old 10-23-2003, 03:08 AM
Jovi Geek

Send a message via AIM to RyanBounce04 Send a message via MSN to RyanBounce04 Send a message via Yahoo to RyanBounce04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJoviBOUNCE02
I went to a concert last year in Atlanta (May 18, 2002) and saw Jimmy Eat World, Green Day, and Blink 182 on the Pop Disaster Tour... WOW.. what a concert! Each band was amazing and Green Day and Blink stole the show. I would pay to see them again. It was one of the best nights of my life.

Ryan
kool, did you enjoy green day? I saw them at last years Move Festival in manchester over here. They were awesome. Billy Joel certainly had the hole "jon interacting with the crowd" thing going on. Brilliant!
Green Day is a very good live band. They have a lot of enthusiasm and really get into the crowd. Billy Joe got a a few kids on stage to play King For A Day for them. The kids were pulled from the crowd and I met the kid that had Billy Joe's guitar. I got to TOUCH it... I WAS AMAZED. I love at the end of the concert when they play Good Ridance and he goes up to the amp and just lets the distortion go for 5 minutes to end the concert. Not to mention, I love watching Trey jump through his Drums. Mike even lit his bass on fire. It was really awesome!

Ryan
Tampa Bay Lightning - 2004 Stanley Cup Champions
Philadelphia Soul - 2008 AFL Champions
Oklahoma City Thunder - ????????