View Single Post

Old 09-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Posting Dead Or Alive

Well its safe to say the title track 'room service' is fantastic! I really like it!

'Open Road' is brilliant, I liked this one from the first time I heard it. Sounds good live too!

'Not Romeo , No Juliet' is ok, but rather bland in my opinion

'why do you have to be so hard to love' is quite a nice ballad. Im quite impressed, this one will definately grow on me and will probably be one of my faves on the album.

'Blessing In Discuise' is short but sweet lol

I can see where Seb got his 'Westlife' comment from after hearing 'flying'. I dont like the weird sound affects that this track appears to have. It just doesnt fit, but the rest of the song, I like. The chorus is what I like the most, other than that the lyrics are quite plain.
2010: NJ x3, London x4. 2011: Munich, Manchester, London, Dublin x2, Lisbon. 2012: RS London.
2013: Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London. 2014: RS Belfast. 2016: London. 2019: Dublin x2, Liverpool, London