Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoviUsedToRock
if they had carried on making proper rock music and not gone pop then i wouldnt be saying this.
As someone else said a few days ago Bon Jovi has always had a pop side - even "back in the good old days " Example - Born to Be My Baby, Never Say goodbye - these are not heavy metal rockin songs. Geeze - this band is not as big a traitor to it's past as some would like to think.

Kathleen

THANK GOD!! I am not alone. Kathleen, you are my new best friend!!
Ah - it must have been you that I was quoting then I knew that someone had pointed that out recently but I forgot who. It really struck a chord with me - so many people put these guys down as having "sold out". I think that they are doing what they have always done well - making music that appeals to a wide variety of people.

Kathleen
Bj sold out to whom?

for me, they rock as much now as they always have done...i think alice cooper summed TD up when he goes 'i just dunno whether to take them seriously or not'...

TD are an ok band nothing special, and whoever it was whom compared a whole album to BJ worst song on bounce(IMO) is just a flawed comparison.

There are people dancing on what
they perceive to be our grave