Thread: DeF LEppARd
View Single Post

Old 09-20-2005, 07:52 PM
Jovi Fan

Send a message via MSN to Stratocaster

I have Pyromania, Hysteria, Adrenalize and X. I would have bought more but everytime I look at their other stuff in town they are £17 each =/ I think I'll just order them off the net sometime. I also have two live dvds that they released, and the video hits dvd from not so long back. Really hoping that they hit the uk with a tour when theyve done in the US. They have a concert shirt on sale there that is ace looking so I wanna get that.

If your into the whole 80s hairmetal, melodic rock scene you might wanna check out "Giant" - only three albums - Last Of The Runaways, Time To Burn and 'III'. But all great albums, Dann Huff is an absolute guitar master, if you thought eddie van halen was good.... also have you heard anything off of the album "Double Eclipse" by Hardline? another great hard rock album.

EDIT - not quite sure why you dont like Adrenalize - I think its got some great stuff on there - LoL.. I wanna touch you is class, have you ever needed someone so bad is a top ballad. White Lightning is great apart from the 'overdone' musical intro.. should have cut that downa bit. Also if I remember right Heaven Is is on that album which aint a bad song
Bon Jovi - Wolverhampton
Bon Jovi - Manchester

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 4th
Bon Jovi - MK Bowl - June 10th
Bon Jovi - MK Bowl - June 11th
Def Leppard - Sheffield - June 17th

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 22nd
Bon Jovi - Coventry - June 24th
Def Leppard/ Whitesnake/ Thunder - Nottingham - July 17th

Bon Jovi - Manchester - June 8th
Bon Jovi - Birmingham - June 9th
Bruce Springsteen - Coventry - June 20th

Last edited by Stratocaster; 09-20-2005 at 07:54 PM..