View Single Post

Old 05-25-2020, 11:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 1986 View Post
This was announced a little while ago;

https://www.defleppard.com/just-anno...s%f0%9f%92%a5/

I didn't see the point in starting a brand new thread and I thought this existing one is more relatable to this news as it includes another "Hysteria-played live-in-full" type show.

I like that they're releasing a lot of live stuff these days as they practically abstained from doing so since the early/mid 90's and throughout the 2000's but I'm not sure I care to hear/see yet another Hysteria-played-live-again release.
Just a couple of days away from release. I wasn't initially excited about the Hysteria show, but it's evident that this will stand-out from the Viva Hysteria! show. The staging and lighting is superior, as is the sound. Lasers have always been strongly associated with Hysteria given the popularity and longevity of the "Pour Some Sugar On Me" video, so having them as such an integral part of this new show restored what was missing from the 2013 performances. It has an overall more epic feel to it with the audience loudly singing along. I already enjoy "Run Riot" from this set much more than from the previously released show.

As I went to 3 of the Las Vegas shows from last year, I'm quite excited for the second half of this set.