View Single Post

Old 06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneDeaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist
They are touring for a compiliation that is out soon, a two disc set that is basically a re-working of Vault with album tracks. For me the only real value in it is the fact that the tracks are remastered.
It it just me who thinks that Def Lep aren't releasing anything else these days than compilations?

BTW, if you are into Def Lep and covers, you should deff check out CYBERNAUTS. http://www.defleppard.com/cybernauts/
They've only release 2 compilations relently, different versions for each side of the Atlantic, so technically it's just one. But I don't see the point to this one really. It's not a poignent moment in their career like when Vault was released on their 15th anniversary, plus it had a brand new song on there and it was to "clear the decks" in time for the experimental Slang album got released the following year.

These compilations mark no peak in their career and there's not even any new original material except for a cover song thats only gona be included on this covers album.

However they said on the Rockline interview that they're currently working on a brand new studio album.