View Single Post

Old 09-26-2006, 02:13 AM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfan
I don't tihnk that's accurate, especially when Hysteria was in the round and they had more seats for sale.

I love DL, but the only reason they're doing well this year is because they're touring with Bryan Adams and Journey. And it's sad to say, but Bryan Adams absolutely put them to shame at the show I saw. When I saw them by themselves a couple years ago, there was maybe, MAYBE, 2,000 people at the arena.
Thank you. I knew that quote couldn't have been right. Like i said they failed to sell out the 5,000 seat arena i saw them at. It's a shame. Can you imagine what is must feel to go from playing Wembley and huge arenas in the 80's to barely selling 2,000 tix?

Totally agree about Bryan too. I love DL and BA but BA stole the show last time i saw them.
Albany, NY 12/12/05. JBJ to me from the stage: "You been a good girl this year?" (Reads my sign) "Jon, It's almost Xmas I've been a very good girl! Play Blood on Blood please!" (cue me on the big screen) JBJ: "How good have you been? Oh My God!" (laughs, more teasing) JBJ: "You want it huh, you want it huh? Blood on Blood just for you, the good girl in the front row? The all request hour, the girl in the front row has just asked for Blood on Blood, ok, Merry Christmas young lady!" Amazing <3