View Single Post

Old 12-15-2005, 12:52 AM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
How could you NOT know that I'm a Yellowcard fan! Geez, I've been looking for one here at DC for over a year and a half now! Just when I thought everyone hated them! Panama, you are the best! I've been a Yellowcard fan for about 2 years now. Just before Ocean Avenue came out was when I heard them for the first time and became a fan after Way Away came out as a single. My favorite songs by the band are Miles Apart and Gifts and Curses. I'm looking forward to their new album.. January 24th to be exact. I plan on pre-ordering the album and getting my copy signed by the band. It's also a shame what happened to Ben Harper the guitarist. Ryan has been ill with a serious throat problem and has cancelled all the European Dates for right now! As for what you should buy, Ocean Avenue...... Then maybe the Underdog E.P. or One For The Kids...

Ryan
hehehe nice one ryan but why would you think people hate them?

they were meant to playing here in a couple of days so im kinda glad in a way (horrible thing to say i know ) that theyre not doing the show here cause i wouldnt have been able to make it. theyve rescheduled the uk dates for march

i havent heard miles apart or gifts and curses yet so they better be good!

i think i might go and get ocean avenue tomorrow if i can rob some money so cheers for that ryan!

its just a really great record.