View Single Post

Old 05-21-2013, 11:27 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1990 View Post
I"m loving this. I wasn't a big fan of SFTROU other than a few songs, but this sounds more like the Goos. I dont even have to worry about buying a copy, I won one of the 90210 contest prizes they gave away so I get the cd for nothing But I'm with whoever said the songs are stuck in their head, they are mine too.

Favorites so far, Slow it Down, Caught in the Storm, More of You. I've never been a big fan of the Robbie vocals songs, however the two he has, are great musically. His voice just puts me off.
Oh that's good, will you get it on the release date or maybe a little before?

They're constantly stuck in my head, favourites for me are Slow it Down, Caught in the Storm, Last Hot Night and Keep the Car Running (although this had more power live). Saying that every song is shaping up to be great, it just seems so much more consistent than anything they've done since Dizzy Up The Girl. I can't listen to Gutterflower, Let Love In or Something for the Rest of Us in their entirety in one go because I just feel like half the songs are filler. Magnetic sounds a different ball game to me though.

It's funny you mention Robby's voice, I was never overkeen on it until I heard "Now I Hear" from the last album, that was one of my favourite songs from it.

Edit: woo 2000th post. And not in a Bon Jovi thread haha.
24.06.2011 - LCCC, MANCHESTER
25.06.2011 - HYDE PARK, LONDON
16.10.2012 - RICHIE - SHEPHERD'S BUSH, LONDON
0̶8̶.̶0̶6̶.̶2̶0̶1̶3̶ ̶-̶ ̶E̶T̶I̶H̶A̶D̶ ̶S̶T̶A̶D̶I̶U̶M̶,̶ ̶M̶A̶N̶C̶H̶E̶S̶T̶E̶R̶
05.07.2013 - HYDE PARK, LONDON