View Single Post

Old 05-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboraisgodUK View Post
Oh that's good, will you get it on the release date or maybe a little before?

They're constantly stuck in my head, favourites for me are Slow it Down, Caught in the Storm, Last Hot Night and Keep the Car Running (although this had more power live). Saying that every song is shaping up to be great, it just seems so much more consistent than anything they've done since Dizzy Up The Girl. I can't listen to Gutterflower, Let Love In or Something for the Rest of Us in their entirety in one go because I just feel like half the songs are filler. Magnetic sounds a different ball game to me though.

It's funny you mention Robby's voice, I was never overkeen on it until I heard "Now I Hear" from the last album, that was one of my favourite songs from it.

Edit: woo 2000th post. And not in a Bon Jovi thread haha.
Possibly. I ordered the Volume 2 greatest hits from the label and got it a day early. So I may possibly get it on the Monday before.

It does seem very consistent. I love Gutterflower, but there are just some songs I cannot listen to at all. I never was a bit fan of Let Love In, other than a few songs. Magnetic sounds like it may be their best overall album sinec Dizzy up the Girl. Although, it'll be hard to pass up Superstar CarWash. I love the record.

You know, Now I hear is really the only song of his I actually like. Like I said the music on his songs are excellent. Maybe I should keep a bigger open mind when listening to his two on Magnetic. This is shaping up to Blow Something for the Rest of Us and Let Love In out of the water and off the planet.