View Single Post

Old 12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Something for the Posts

Default I hope the check Shrkeli gave Wu Tang has cleared

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
When not hiking pill prices or paying millions for albums, Shkreli likes to do hours-long Youtubes of him mostly staring into his webcam, which suggests that he's an über-unstable bastard as well as an über-greedy and über-cruel one.
Gawker:
...(O)n (December 14), his livestream included a 90-minute conversation with a 17-year-old, female high school student who attends his alma mater, Hunter College High School...(H)e accepts her Facebook friend request, demurs her jokey invitations to prom, offers to write her a reference letter, plays her a song, asks where she lives, what her ethnic background is, what her SAT score is, and whether high schoolers are into polygamy. Oh, and how many black people go to her school.

“BRUH SHE’S IN HIGH SCHOOL HANG UP,” a commenter wrote.

“martin pedo” said another.

“how old is she?” another commenters asked.

“NOT OLD ENOUGH” Shkreli replied.

...One of his ex-girlfriends claims (Shrkeli) has a history of offering money for sex, and she posted screenshots allegedly showing Shkreli’s attempts to exchange $10,000 for a round of (oral sex) on her blog.

TMZ:
First, he dropped $2 million for that Wu-Tang record, and now Martin Shkreli wants to be (rapper) Bobby Shmurda's hero...

Shmurda's been held for a year, awaiting trial for weapons charges and conspiracy to commit murder...The controversial pharmaceutical honcho now says he wants to spend another $2 mil to get Shmurda out of jail, simply because they're both Brooklyn kids -- but also because he sees a chance to make a ton of cash...

Shkreli's offer is totally strings attached though -- "I’m not going to do this for free...He’s going to have to do something for me. I don’t know what that’s going to look like yet. He’s going to owe me one, obviously."

Bloomberg:
Martin Shkreli, the boyish drug company entrepreneur who rocketed to infamy by jacking up the price of a life-saving pill from $13.50 to $750, was arrested by federal agents at his Manhattan home early Thursday morning on securities fraud related to a firm he founded.

Prosecutors in Brooklyn charged him with illegally taking stock from Retrophin Inc., a biotechnology firm he started in 2011, and using it to pay off debts from unrelated business dealings. He was later ousted from the company, where he’d been chief executive officer, and sued by its board.

...(F)ederal prosecutors accused Shkreli of engaging in a complicated shell game after his defunct hedge fund, MSMB Capital Management, lost millions. He is alleged to have made secret payoffs and set up sham consulting arrangements...

I love the smell of vindication in the morning -- we've taken down another one, Joysey! Or IS he simply an example of the saying "A fool and his money are soon parted?"

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-01-2017 at 06:55 PM..