Thread: Guns N' Roses
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2004, 10:50 AM
Suddenly

i think bj is cool, i'm not here to be an asshole or anything! altho i must say i like gn'r more, but you can like more than one band right?

as for the topic, chinese democrasy has been in the making for some years now, but since they are going to play in lisbon this spring (which i am attending) there is a better chance than ever that we'll see the album before that or right after. the rock am ring management has also said that they are negotiating with gn'r and they have confirmed that a european tour is in the making so this all points to brighter days for gn'r and their fans. another reason CD is taking so long is that they say they have three albums in the making so that when they tour for several years they don't have to thing about going into the studio to record all the time,, three albums sounds too good to be true, but i or we can only hope.

when it comes to the new line-up i must say that i disagree with whoever who said it is not guns n' roses. well it's not what it used to be, but still it's guns n' roses. the new members i.e. buckedhead is a kick ass guitar player and would play the hat of both slash and richie(just to drag bj into the thread) and thecnically all the musicians in the band are better than any old line-up of gn'r. that said i do think it is sad that they( slash, duff, izzy, steven) are not in the band anymore, if they were tho they would'nt have envolved musically and would have been stuck with playing music like appetite forever.

plus now i get a new band too and thats velvet revolver so i can have the cake and it it too if you know what i'm saying!

anyone going to lisbon in may?

peace out so long

erik (my real name)

btw lol, the chick who said she bumped into jbj at his kids football game and richie in the doorway or whatever... i think shes full of sh... don't tell her i said that...