Thread: hanson
View Single Post

Old 09-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via ICQ to JOEYKID Send a message via MSN to JOEYKID

In 1997, Tulsa, Oklahoma based Hanson burst on to the world music scene with their undeniable and universal hit album, Middle of Nowhere. They have since released a live album (Live from Albertane), a Christmas album (Snowed In), a collection of indie material (3 Car Garage) and their second critically acclaimed studio album This Time Around.

Hanson have toured the globe playing live shows and have appeared with John Popper (Blues Traveler), Jonny Lang, Bob Weir (Grateful Dead, The Other Ones) and Ben Folds. They also performed for Brian Wilson’s induction into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame and have sung the national anthem at several national sporting events including the World Cup and the World Series.

After nearly 2 years of work and collaboration with such artists as Matthew Sweet, Carole King, Greg Alexander (New Radicals), Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies), and Michelle Branch, Hanson are poised to release their new studio album entitled Underneath. The diverse collection of self-produced and co-produced songs are both lyrically stimulating and filled with classic musical hooks but the more mature sound is not without the trademark Hanson harmonies and classic soulful vocals.

dammit wish i looked like zac
An episode to file under "never try again"
I would I were the same...